Monday, March 29, 2004

Well, I just received an email from my friend in Japan. He is graciously sending me a copy of one of his latest articles on anime, along with a theater program from a new anime movie.

Here in the US, I seldom see movie programs. I don't know if that's a decision being made by the local theaters, or a decision by the movie companies, not to create the programs.

However, anime and manga are common topics for my family. The boys have become hooked on the Naruso and One Piece (I believe) English translations being published by Viz. I have been trying to read along with them. They also borrow, from friends, the Shojun Jump magazine.

As for anime, we're watching Trigun tv series, as well as just finished watching the first DVD of "Last Exile". We recently finished Arjuna, RahXephon, and a bit longer ago, Nadesco (spelling?) - the first television series. We of course watch a lot of the series on Cartoon Network and ABC Family as well.



No comments: