Thursday, September 23, 2004

I'm already finding the music player addicting. I've nearly finished the first pass through our collection. I skipped a variety of cds with speciality stuff on them - things that the kids or wife bought, christmas music, etc. I've got about 5 or 6 more cds to go. Then it will be time to start 'scavaging' through the kids rooms to see what CDs of mine they have so I can rip them.

I'm still waiting to find a better ripper/conversion program.
It's a pain, not having the computer on the internet. But
putting a windows 98 machine on the internet would be like
dropping someone into a bathtub of hungry critters...

And I have to keep reminding myself to take a break from the music. I know I would listen all day otherwise, and my brain would never have periods of silence , just to rest and recoop from the day's stress.

No comments: