Wednesday, September 01, 2004

A new month. How time flies when you're ... wait, I'm not having a lot of fun. Stress at work, home, and elsewhere makes things miserable often.

So ... what to do to relieve stress? I need some exercise.
Right now, my days consist of sitting at the keyboard from daylight until afternoon, then I walk to my vehicle, sit while driving 20 miles home, then go into the house, walk around doing chores until I am so tired I can't stand it, then sit down, read/play video games/watch tv/talk to family, then off to bed.

I get a 2 mile walk in a couple times a week - but I'm beginning to think that's not enough.

Oh, and I still can't decide on what mp3 player to buy.
I'm torn between the beauty of the iRiver and the practicality of the mpio which has removable sd/mmc card capability.

1 comment:

Larry W. Virden said...

well, my dilemma was solved when I found, on ebay, a brand new Rio Forge 256mb sport for nearly 1/2 price.

Now, I have to admit something - since there's not too many people reading this, I may be safe ;-).

I bid before doing appropriate research on the company. I just saw this great price, the company was in the US and so I went for it.

I won the bid, paid via paypal, and began waiting.

About 4-5 days went by, and no player. I went to the web, did a search on the company name, and began to worry. I found a number of complaints about the service of the company. So I sent an email along asking about the status of the player, and that day I got an email saying the player was in the mail. Within 48 hrs, the player appeared at my door, in original manufacture's boxing. It was exactly as described, it works beautifully, and I'm having a ball!