Thursday, January 06, 2005

Well, more rain today. Surprise!
Some of the weather critters are predicting that by afternoon it will have stopped and that we might not get rain again until Saturday. Wow - that would be interesting.

Ran the dad taxi service last night - got the daughter from work, ferried a friend of her's home, then went home, the wife then took the girl to buy a new winter coat, then they came back and we all went to church (with another friend taken along), then picked up the oldest from work, the rest after church, took them all by a restraunt because a couple were begging for something to eat and my lovely daughter bought for them (and then forgot to get the one thing I asked for - a code icee - which she can, generally, get for free ... but she didn't forget here cherry icee...) and then took the friend home and then the rest home.

Get the idea that I didn't get much done in there? I did get supper made, and after I got back I got the dishes washed up.

I'm tired just thinking about it...

No comments: